1. The Original Company invites listeners to participate in our many contests. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
2. You must have a valid social security number and be at least 18 years of age.
3. Limit one prize per house hold and / or address every fourteen (14) days. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $100 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another The Original Company contest for thirty (30) days; $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible for anther contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
4. No purchase necessary to win. No substitutions for prizes. Only one prize will be awarded.
5. Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
6. Employees of The Original Company, Inc., Old Northwest Broadcasting, its agents, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
7. The Original Company is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
8. The Original Company reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to The Original Company contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on The Original Company.
9. The Original Company is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
10. The Original Company reserves the right to revise these rules at any time.
11. For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to TOC Contest Rules, P.O. Box 242, Vincennes, IN 47591, or come by the The Original Company offices at 522 Busseron St. in Vincennes Monday thru Friday during regular business hours.